More than hundreds of buildings are destroyed every year around the world by Earthquakes. They are as frequent as 55 times a day worldwide on average. A natural disaster takes a few seconds in dismantling our houses made up of monetary and emotional investments. It greatly affects buildings made up of non-resilient architectures. This catastrophe […]
Designing a new home can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to deciding on the interior design style. Vintage interior design styles have been popular for a long time and offer a classic and timeless look to any space. When it comes to choosing a vintage interior design style for your new home, […]
- This 2023 Welcome Navratri with these Home and Office Designs
- Incorporating Smart Technology in Home Interiors
- Benifits of Having Glass Door at Your Home
- How to Choose the Best Commercial Interior Designers in Delhi NCR
- What Are The Primary Functions And Considerations For Designing A Home That Meets The Needs Of Its Occupants?